They best part about looking through the tommyeats.com site stats is seeing how people stumbled upon it. Obviously there are 3 people who come by regularly for my bi-monthly updates, but others come via search engines (usually google, sorry Yahoo). The search terms that they type into those engines sometimes strike me as funny.
Six months ago I offered up this batch. And I've collected a few more gems...
- list "outdoor dining" "new jersey" bitings stuff
- what eats a bobcat (this search pops up at least once a day)
- nj bar seen (not my typo)
- any one making wine in new haven ct area
- raising pigs for a barbecue restaurant business in maine
- bubbled skin mark
- abandoned rest stops on the nj turnpike
- PICTURES OF pretty colors
- bogota hookers
- E&V do they still make pizza
- hip new jersey restaurants
- squishy duck
- what time does mcdonalds close nj
and, perhaps my favorite,
I'm of the opinion that there are definitely some great candidates for band names here. Help yourself.